Second Bayshore is a self-managed 55+ community located in Bradenton, Florida. We were incorporated in 1969. Our complex has 15 buildings, which house 309 units, and our campus includes a heated pool, and laundry facilities, shuffleboard courts, and a rec hall with lending library and kitchen that hosts parties, dances, dinners, and recreational activities during the winter season. We are located at the intersection of 17th St West and 60th Ave West, just a short walk from Bayshore Gardens Shopping Center. Some of the finest beaches in the world are no more than 20 minutes away on Anna Maria Island, Longboat Key, and Siesta Key. Fine dining, theater, music, entertainment, and all the cultural amenities of Bradenton and nearby Sarasota, as well as the Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport, are all just a short drive away. Cultural amenities abound - the John & Mable Ringling Museum of Art, the Van Wezel, Sarasota Orchestra, Sarasota Opera, the Asolo Theater. For golfers, the opportunities are many - we have men's and women's golf leagues. We have a shuffleboard league, and a recently formed pickle ball group, and our members enjoy bocce as guests at 4th Bayshore, a neighboring complex.
- We are a 55+ condo association.
- We are a no-pet facility.
- We are self-managed.
- We have 309 Units in 15 3-story buildings; each building has an elevator.
- We have a shuffleboard court.
- We enjoy a heated pool year-round.
- We are close to bus lines and airport.
- Within 30 minutes from the world's finest beaches and great dining.